Installing in Sections Enabled Themes
App installation for Sections Enabled Themes is a two part process.
In the App
From the app, run the install process.
- In the sidebar, click on Settings.
- Under Installation, click Select Theme.
- Choose a theme and click Install.
This process will make a few template changes so that logged in users can interact with the app. All changes are backed up in your theme. The backed up files will be restored if you run the uninstall process.
In the Shopify Admin
Enable the form via the Shopify admin.
- In the sidebar, click on Themes.
- Click the Customize button next to the theme that was selected during the app installation process above.
- In the Shopify Theme Editor, use the search box at the top to search for Customer register and click on it.
- In the left sidebar, hover on Registration and click the eye icon to disable it.
- Click + Add section under the now disabled Registration label.
- Under Apps, click CAF Form to add the apps registration form to the page.
- Click on CAF Form again to show some display settings.
- Adjust the display settings as needed.